|Kanji:||奏流院 紫音 (そうりゅういん しおん)|
|Age:||She'll kill you if you ask|
35 (Kengan Ashura)(
|Affiliations:||Koyo Academy Group|
|Relatives:||Soryuin Akemi (sister)|
|Ashura Debut:||Chapter 12|
|Omega Debut:||Chapter 24|
|Anime Debut:||Episode 2|
Soryuin Shion (奏流院 紫音, Sōryūin Shion; "Shion Soryuin") is the board chairwoman of the Koyo Academy Group and a member of the Kengan Association.
Shion is a definitive woman with long blonde hair, full lips with neatly applied lipstick and a generally unimpressed expression covering her face. She has a notably large bosom and wears formal clothing in such a way that shows her assets off. Shion can usually be seen smoking a cigarette or at least with a cigarette on her person.
Eighteen years ago, while she was still in high school, she first met and soon started dating Hatsumi Sen for the first time. During that time, he took Shion to Tochigi Destiny Land but they had a fight and broke up afterwards because she caught him cheating. Two years after they first started dating, Hatsumi left again, telling Shion he was going on a journey to fight powerful fighters, but Shion saw the truth when she picked up an adult tour programme that he had dropped. Years later, Shion encountered Hatsumi again at his debut Kengan match where he saw her flirting with the Nogi Group's new secretary.
Being called into an emergency Kengan Association board meeting, she and other Association members discussed the upcoming competition between the Kengan Association and Purgatory as well as the recent murder of an individual impersonating Yuzaki Mumon.
Notes & Trivia
- Her hobby is weight training.
- Shion has had an on-and-off relationship with Hatsumi Sen, ultimately dumping him for his frequent infidelity.
- Shion is the sister of Soryuin Akemi, the deuteragonist of Sandrovich's other series, Danberu Nan-Kiro Moteru?. Like her (and the rest of the females of the Soryuin family), Shion also has a muscle fetish.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Soryuin Shion's profile
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Extra: Story
- ↑ Chapter 88