Omori Masamichi (
Omori is a huge imposing man with a powerful frame, small eyes, a small circle beard and black hair styled with a right side-parting with the left side being swept over where it falls over and covers his left eye. Like the other Bodyguards, Omori wears a smart black suit with a black tie.
Omori is a very level-headed and composed individual, always doing his duties as his master wishes.
Omori watched the final day of the tournament alongside Takayama. During the match between Mikazuchi Rei and Kuroki Gensai, Omori challenged Agito to a fight on Katahara's orders, to replace him as Dainippon Bank's representative fighter in the tournament and fight in the next match against Hatsumi Sen. However, Omori lost and returned to the sidelines, but not before allowing Agito to realise how to overcome his weaknesses. He then watched Agito take on and eventually suffer defeat against Gensai with Minoru. After Agito's fight, he and Minoru were present with Metsudo when the latter revealed that he personally invited Gensai. Agito revealed he'd be retiring as the Fang.
After Agito, Metsudo decided to present his next Fang Yumigahama Hikaru to all the bodyguards. Takayama and Omori where the only ones who initially suspected of Yumigahama, which later actually turned traitor.
During the Kengan Association VS Purgatory Tournament, Takayama and Omori were present with Metsudo, showing their disapproval for Metsudo's decision as the fourth round was beginning.
Power & Abilities
It can be assumed that Omori is incredibly powerful, being one of the eight people who has held the prestigious title of "Fang of Metsudo". However, he has never been seen directly fighting in the series so far.
Notes & Trivia
- Omori is one of the Bodyguards who were scouted from the "outside" rather than being an orphan raised under Metsudo's care.
- His favourite food is cup ramen.
- Omori was modelled after pro wrestlers Omori Takao and Marufuji Naomichi.
- Omori won the Kengan Annihilation Tournament that happened 16 years before the most recent one.
- Masamichi's full title, The Fourth Fang of Metsudo, was never directly stated in the manga, though it is his full title regardless.